Ravalli Family Medicine has been approved to be a provider of the COVID-19 vaccine. Our doses will be allocated by the Department of Public Health at the state level, based upon the number of doses the state receives. We are creating a list of persons who wish to receive the vaccine in our office. At this time, we are only accepting patients to the waitlist that are current RFM patients. Please send email to:
Please include your name, date of birth, and the best phone contact number (only one please).
We will put your name on our list and then schedule vaccinations in accordance with Federal and State Guidelines. We will also take into account our patient’s underlying medical conditions when prioritizing vaccination.
At this time the state of Montana is under phase 1B. This means the following individuals are eligible for vaccination:
- Persons age 70 years and older.
- American Indians and other people of color who may be at elevated risk for COVID-19 complications.
- Persons age 16-69 with high-risk medical conditions. Qualifying medical conditions include:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Down Syndrome
- Heart Conditions (such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies)
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system from solid organ transplant)
- Severe Obesity
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Type 1 & 2 Diabetes Mellitus.